2012 Peterbilt 388 - ID# 406
500 HP Cummins Engine 972,000 KMs
1. It’s possible to find a great used semi truck without having to leave your home. Online marketplaces are the perfect method to start your search, especially when you work with a company that offers shipping and financing.
2. Selling a used semi truck? You can do that online, too! A service that lists lots of photos of your truck, as well as videos, work history, and other important information, gives potential buyers all of the info they need to make a decision.
3. You know trucks are larger than cars, but did you know just how big the difference is? The average semi truck is 20 to 30 times heavier than a car, and its engine is about six times larger.
4. Your semi truck is not just larger than a car, it’s more durable. A semi truck engine will last for about 800,000 more miles than a car engine, meaning a used semi truck is still going to offer you lots of road time.
5. A jackknife is something every semi truck driver wants to avoid, but did you know what, exactly, makes it a jackknife? There must be a 45-degree angle between the tractor and trailer, at the kingpin, for this to take place. If you buy a used semi truck, make sure you work with a company that will give you a full report on any accidents and incidents each truck has experienced.
6. Semi trucks are pricey! The cab of the rig costs about $130K to $180K brand new and new trailers range from $30K to $80K. With this in mind, you can see why used semi trucks are budget friendly.
7. In Canada, Alberta has the highest number of semi trucks registered, followed by Ontario. No matter where you live, you can have a used semi delivered to you!
Think you have to search around in local newspapers and classifieds in order to find your next big rig purchase? Think again! Online dealer sites can simplify your next big rig purchase and expand your search area easily, helping you find exactly what you need.
Greater Search Area
An online dealer site opens the market up Canada-wide, so you are not stuck buying what is available in your exact location. If the big rig of your dreams is a few towns over, it isn’t a big deal — you are able to search the entire inventory of the online dealer site to see all that is available to you, regardless of location.
Simple Category Selection
Using an online dealer site also simplifies your big rig search by allowing you to drill down categories to meet your exact needs. If you are looking for a truck of a certain type, make, or model, you can restrict your search with those qualifications. You can also search by year, or set a price range.
An online dealer site gives you the chance to check out vehicles, including specs and photos, before making any kind of commitment or show of interest to the seller. You are free to narrow down your search without ever having to make contact with the owner of the rig, so you can search on your own time without worrying about having to set up visits or make plans.
Detailed information like mileage, engine hours, and even inspection videos are all available at your fingertips, accessible in the comfort and privacy of your own home or workplace. Searching for your next big rig purchase has never been so easy! Log on, start searching, and try it out today.
You already know that a heavy truck will make your business more efficient, reliable, or desirable. So why invest in a used heavy truck instead of a new one? New trucks don’t have a potentially dubious history, they will last longer, and you can get a good warranty, right? Well the concerns you have about used heavy trucks shouldn’t bother you, especially once you get to #1 on our list.
5. A Wide Selection
The right truck reseller will have not just one good used heavy truck that would work for you - they’ll have many. Variety is not only available in new trucks.
4. Warranty Options
Just because a truck is used, doesn’t mean you can’t get a great warranty. You’ll need to buy from a reputable used heavy truck reseller and you might spend a bit more than you would if you bought the cheapest equipment out there. But the comfort of knowing the used heavy truck is under warranty will be worth it.
3. Let Someone Else Buy New
Some companies need new trucks because they need every truck to look new. That means a lot of companies are selling used trucks well before their useful lives are over. Take advantage of that market.
2. New Trucks Lose Value Fast
Just like a new car, a new heavy truck is going to lose a huge amount of value as soon as you drive it off the lot. A used heavy truck will retain its current value for a long time, as long as it’s properly maintained.
1. The Price Difference
The biggest reason that people consider buying a used heavy truck is the price. Because new trucks lose value so quickly, the price of a near-perfect used heavy truck will be significantly lower than the price of a new one.
The days of sticking a ‘for sale’ sign in the window of your truck have taken a high tech turn, with online sites becoming one of the best ways to buy or sell trucks and other used heavy equipment. What are the benefits of using an online site for truck sales?
Rather than poring through classified ads or driving around the neighbourhood hoping to see a truck that will suit their needs, a buyer is able to visit one site and see all of the trucks available near them, complete with photos, prices, and other important information. If they don’t feel like browsing, online sites allow buyers to narrow their search quickly, with variables like vehicle type, year, make, and price.
Some Sites Add Perks and Protections
By using a reputable site that evaluates equipment before listing it, buyers can be confident that any purchases will be worth the asking price, without hidden flaws or damages.
Some online sites even offer financing options for buyers searching for used trucks, making it that much easier to get a new to you vehicle.
As a seller, you are able to advertise your used truck without having to continually meet with prospective buyers. By simply listing your used truck on an online site, buyers can check out what you have and decide if they are interested based on the information you have already listed. Adding photos, work history, and high definition videos gives buyers tons of information that they can look at in detail on their own time.
You will also be able to market your used vehicle to a wider audience using the Internet, especially if you use an online site that offers delivery of purchased vehicles.
Put down the flyers and list your truck online today!
COPYRIGHT © 2019 IronFind.ca
Site Design by Cityline Websites