Terms and Conditions
It is recommended that all Buyers and Sellers read IronFind.ca’s Terms and Conditions. At no time shall these key points, replace or modify in anyway IronFind.ca’s full Terms & Conditions.
Key Buyer Points - Buyer agrees;
1. To be liable for all Sales Taxes and/or provide an applicable Certificate of Exemption
2. To remit full payment for purchased equipment at the agreed price in Canadian dollars, plus sales tax (where applicable) and the transaction fee with a bank draft or wire transfer from a Canadian bank.
3. To inform IronFind.ca when the equipment is to be picked up and by whom.
4. To remove the equipment from Seller's premises no later than ten (10) business days after payment is received and that after ninety (90) days the equipment may be deemed abandoned and may be disposed of.
5. Buyers are responsible for all applicable taxes, customs duties, registration fees, shipping, rigging, or other preparation and transportation costs and insurance.
Key Seller Points - Seller agrees;
1. To sell equipment lien free to IronFind.ca.
2. To be completely responsible for equipment while in their possession.
3. To maintain and secure equipment listed for sale with IronFind.ca in the same condition as documented in the IronFind.ca inspection reports.
4. To allow access to equipment designated for inspection and to provide a qualified operator.
5. To provide all lien information on a piece of equipment.
6. To provide all title transfer documents and paperwork necessary to register equipment.
7. To make equipment completely accessible for transportation.
8. To accept final payment, within five (5) business days from the date of sale.
Terms and Conditions
IronFind.ca sells each and every piece of equipment "as is, where is." IronFind.ca makes no guarantees or implies any warranties with respect to the equipment listed for sale by IronFind.ca.
IronFind.ca recommends that Buyers research equipment listed for sale on the web site and have each piece of equipment thoroughly inspected by a qualified technician before purchasing it.
IronFind.ca reserves the right to delete or modify any listing, at any time, with or without notice.
By accepting IronFind.ca`s Terms and Conditions, you warrant that you are at least 19 years of age and possess the legal capacity to participate in the purchase of equipment.
You as a Seller, are solely responsible for the accuracy, completeness and truthfulness of your equipment information and you warrant that your personal information;
1. Is true and accurate.
2. Is not fraudulent.
3. Does not infringe on any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy.
4. Does not violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
You agree to indemnify and hold IronFind.ca harmless from and against any loss, cost, expense or damage arising out of a breach of any of the foregoing representations and warranties. IronFind.ca reserves the right to take any action with respect to Seller`s Information if we believe such information is fraudulent.
By submitting Bidder Information to Bid on Iron and accepting these Online Bidding terms and conditions, you agree that we may collect, use and/or disclose such personal information for the following purposes:
1. To establish and maintain commercial relations with you and to provide ongoing products and services, administer your account, make and receive payments and fulfill contractual obligations between us
2. To provide customer service assistance and communicate with you
3. To develop, enhance, provide and inform you of Bid on Iron services, and conduct market research and statistical analysis
4. To detect, investigate and protect Bid on Iron and its affiliates against error, fraud, theft, and other illegal activity, negligence and breaches of contract
5. As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements and for any other purpose to which you consent.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless IronFind.ca and its employees, successors, agents, affiliates, officers, directors and assigns, from and against any and all claims, demands, losses, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including attorney fees) arising out of or relating to any claim or action based upon your use of IronFind.ca`s web site or your breach of this Agreement.
IronFind.ca may amend any Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the amendments on our web site.
If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law then such provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
Unless otherwise specified herein, this Agreement constitutes the agreement between you and IronFind.ca, and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and IronFind.ca.